Win Coach Gift Cards From Coach Color Tag!!!

Coach is giving away gift cards – a lot of them! Check back on this Color Tag often to see if you’re a winner – prizes will be given out at random!  Hover over the color to see if you’ve won!! Then share with your friends!!  If you instant win the color block will say so instead of saying about being chic and will prompt you to add more info!! Sharing lets COACH know that your coming from Suburban Coupon Mom and I could win a blogger prize also!!!
. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Entrants will be notified immediately if they are a potential winner of the Instant Win Game and will be provided directions for validation and prize claim. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Sponsor is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Prizes -
SIX (6) INSTANT WIN GAME GRAND PRIZES:A $500 Coach gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500 USD.FOURTEEN (14) INSTANT WIN GAME FIRST PRIZES:A $250 Coach gift card. ARV: $250 USD.NINETY (90) INSTANT WIN GAME SECOND PRIZES: A $100 Coach gift card. ARV: $100 USD.

Comments

1. ann b says

so I guess since it said this “Chic is where you find it.
    You’ve Found
    #Paprika2012″

means try again right ?

2. Colleen says

I’m bout ready to give up been trying hours on end but before I do I want to find out if it helps you at all to keep trying ? If it does I will keep it up :)

3. Traci says

i think u have to do it from their Facebook page!! picking one of MANY colors! not sure but that’s how it seems to me.

4. Caryn says

Are there any prizes left, I have been reading where a lot of people have won. Just wondering how many prizes are left and if it is feasible to continue to try to win. Been doing this for hours a day and nothing for me.

• says

This is actually Coach’s instant win game.. they run the timing on who wins and control it all I am just lucky enough to run part of it on my blog. With 120 prizes I would assume that there would be some left.

5. sherri says

It’s not difficult, just put your mouse on the color it will change and either say you won or chic is where it’s at. Very simple.

6. says

I love the colors they have. I’ve seen a couple of people win from this site…awesome シ
    So if I’m understanding it right I can Just keep refreshing this page and hovering over the color circles to see if I won right?
    Jessica Baynard recently posted..UnityMy Profile

7. Tammie McGinnis says

Actually what I think it is, is whoever has the colors posted on their blog will be the ones to win….I haven’t won a thing and do this multiple times per day….good luck.

8. says

When I first started playing a few weeks ago, I didn’t click to post the tag on Facebook for the host blogger, because I thought my friends would get annoyed with my constantly posting colors all over my page. ( I play a lot!) Then I realized that you can tag your favorite blog without posting it to your own wall and annoying all your friends! So now when it says “Chic is where you find it” and I know I didn’t win, I go to the bottom and hit the FB icon so Coach knows I was on the host site, but I don’t click to share on my wall. Yeah, I’ve been playing all month, and haven’t won a thing, but I’m not upset about it because it’s not like they’re rewarding you for how many clicks. It’s random. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don’t, and I’ll be happy for the host bloggers and the players who do win.
    Randi S. recently posted..The Best Part of Summer Is…My Profile