**This post is sponsored by TakeLessons.com, regardless all opinions are 100% my own**
Growing up music has always been a huge part of my life. Either playing instruments or singing my heart out whenever I could, music has always served as an outlet for anything I was feeling. Having the perfect teacher to help anyone thrive is just as important as the encouragement is lasting.
TakeLessons.com is a website that has been created to help connect students and their families with private instructors. Every instructor completes and extensive process filled with back ground checks and Interviews as safety is a priority. What I was interested in the most was that you can take lessons with your instructor either in home, in studio, or even online. I know sometimes having 3 kids getting everyone out the door can be a feat in itself. Having online courses for my kids would make things easier and they get to learn in the comfort of their home.
Is this something I would try?? Most certainly TakeLessons.com looks like a site I could get used to using.
Here is a little bit more about their lessons.
- Over 30 lesson types available, including guitar, singing, piano, drums, violin, dance, acting, and academic tutoring.
- Lessons available in-studio, in-home or online (via Skype). Lesson prices vary depending on location and length.
– Our most popular lesson package is Quarterly (book 12 lessons, get 1 free). Other packages include month-to-month and Flex (coordinate lesson times as you go along with your instructor)
– 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your first lesson, we’ll find you another teacher, or refund all of your original purchase price, including the first lesson.
– No long-term commitments – switch your schedule, teacher or instrument type at any time
– Teachers available for all ages and all experience levels
As a special offer to all readers, we’re offering 20% off all lessons packages, Friday March 29th through Monday April 1st with special promotional code “SPRINGMUSIC”. Students can book online, or give us a call at 855-334-1831 to talk through options and pricing with a Student Counselor!