Finding Dory will be swimming into theaters everywhere on June 17th!! You will fall in love with this movie and feel like you are seeing old friends once again. To get everyone excited for the upcoming release we had some fun making these amazing Finding Dory Marshmallow treats!!
Everyone will love them and the kids can have fun making them!! Take a look!!
Fishtastic Finding Dory Marshmallow Treats!
Here is what you will need!!
4 Tablespoons butter
16 oz. bag marshmallows (I used large but mini works just as well)
1 box Kellogg’s Finding Dory cereal (with 1/4 cup of the marshmallows set aside for the topping)
1/2 cup Wilton royal blue candy melts
2/2 cup Wilton bright orange candy melts
Blue and orange sprinkles (optional)
Directions to make the Treats!
1. Spray a 9×13 pan with a non-stick coating spray and set aside.
2. In a large sauce pan, melt the butter over low heat.
3. Add the marshmallows to the butter, stirring constantly until melted.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the cereal and salt (optional) until well-coated.
5. Transfer the cereal mixture to prepared pan and press down firmly.
6. Cool for 30 minutes in pan.
7. In a microwave safe bowl, add the blue candy melts. Microwave for 45 seconds and stir until melted.
8. Using a spoon, drizzle the blue melted chocolate on top of the marshmallow treats.
9. In a microwave safe bowl, add the orange candy melts. Microwave for 45 seconds and stir until melted.
10. Using a spoon, drizzle the orange melted chocolate on top of the marshmallow treats.
11. Add 1/4 cup of the Finding Dory marshmallows (found in the cereal) to the top of the marshmallow treats, placing them on top of the melted chocolate.
12. Optional: Add sprinkles to the top of the marshmallow treats. Let “set” for 20 minutes.
12. Cut the treats into 12 medium squares.