Spring time will be here before we know it and this Fluffy fun spring dip is perfect for celebrating Easter or any fun spring like activities you may have planned! It’s easy to make and the kids will enjoy helping prepare this tasty treat!
Here is what you’re going to need!!
1 (8 oz) brick cream cheese – room temperature
1 (8oz) container Cool Whip, thawed
1/4 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup vanilla cake mix
Garnish – pink, green and yellow sprinkles and marshmallow Peep
What you’ll need to do!
1. Add the cream cheese to a medium mixing bowl.
2. With an electric mixer on medium speed, mix the cream cheese until light and fluffy-about 3 minutes.
3. Add the sour cream and vanilla. Mix for an additional minute on low-speed.
4. Add the Cool Whip and mix on medium speed for one minute.
5. Slowly add the powdered sugar while the mixer is on medium low-speed and mix until well incorporated.
6. Add the cake mix and mix on medium speed until light and fluffy- about 1-2 minutes.
7. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve up to 24 hours.
7. Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with pink, yellow and green sprinkles. Place a marshmallow Peep on top. Serve with graham crackers or Nilla wafers.