This fun spring drink is sure to keep the adults happy at any party!!
What You’ll Need (makes 1 drink):
1 oz Marshmallow Vodka (Brands include Smirnoff Fluffed and Poppin’ Marshmallow Puff)
2 oz Cranberry Juice
1 Peeps Marshmallow Bunny
Simple Syrup (1 tbsp. sugar + 1 tbsp. water)
1. Make simple syrup by microwaving 1 tbsp. sugar and 1 tbsp. on high for 30 seconds. Stir for 30 seconds. Pour simple syrup onto a saucer.
2. Pour sprinkles on a separate saucer. Dip martini glass into simple syrup and then in sprinkles to create a candy rim.
3. In a shaker, pour Marshmallow Vodka and Cranberry Juice over ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
4. Strain into rimmed martini glass.
5. Garnish with Marshmallow Bunny Peeps.