Here is a delicious and easy to make treat that everyone in the family is sure to enjoy!! Great for Valentines day parties or just a fun way to say “I Love you!”
Valentines Day Wafer Cookies!!
A fun and easy Valentines day treat that everyone will enjoy!
- 1 package Voortman Strawberry Wafers
- 12 ounces almond bark
- edible decorations
- Place a non-stick mat or baking sheet lined with wax paper on your work surface.
- In a narrow, tall, microwave safe glass, add the almond bark in chunks and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and repeat every 30 seconds until fully melted.
- Dip a wafer halfway into the melted candy, scraping the excess off the bottom of the wafer on the edge of the glass.
- Place the wafer on the non-stick mat or wax paper and sprinkle with edible decorations.
- Repeat for the remaining wafers, decorating each one after you've dipped it.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.