St. Patricks Day is around the corner and this super easy Lucky Leprechaun bark is just the thing to get everyone ready to wear green!!! The kids will have fun making it as well as enjoying it later!
12 oz bag Wilton dark cocoa candy melts
5-6 Air Heads Xtreme rainbow sour strips
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup mint M&M’s candies
multi-colored confetti sprinkles
gold ball sprinkles
1. Line a 10 x 15 baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add the dark cocoa candy melts to a double boiler pan, under low/medium heat. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
3. Pour the melted chocolate on to the parchment-lined baking pan and smooth out evenly with a rubber spatula.
4. Lay the rainbow pieces randomly on top of the bark, going different directions. Add the mini marshmallows and green M&M’s candies on top. Lastly, sprinkle the multi-colored confetti and gold balls all over the chocolate. You will have to sprinkle rather quickly as the bark begins to harden within 5 minutes.
5. Chill for 1 hour to allow the bark to completely harden.
6. Once chilled, break into pieces and serve. HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!
* Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.